Saturday 5 April 2014

Hazard: If my wife tells me to go to PSG I'd consider it

Hazard: If my wife tells me to go to PSG I'd consider it


Chelsea star Eden Hazard has revealed he would consider joining Paris Saint-Germain if his wife insisted on moving to the French capital.

Hazard provided Chelsea's only beacon of light in their 3-1 defeat at the Parc des Princes on Wednesday evening, scoring a penalty and hitting the post with a volley.

Much of the build-up to the match was dominated by PSG's reported interest in signing Hazard this summer, with boss Laurent Blanc admitting his admiration for the Belgian.

And Hazard told French documentary series Interieur Sport: "If my wife tells me to go to Paris then I'll have to take this into consideration."

The Belgian was also very complimentary about the Parc des Princes, adding: "The Parc des Princes is a real stadium and a special place where I've known my first sensations as a player."

Chelsea face PSG in the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday, hoping to overturn a 3-1 deficit

No comments:

Post a Comment